Friday, December 12, 2008

2009 Midwest Horse Fair Mustang Challenge


On Wednesday I sent in the remaining photos and references from past and current clients to the Mustang Challenge coordinators. If all goes well, I will recieve a phone call on monday letting me know when I will need to pick up my mustang!!!

This is a very exciting prospect for me, as instead of working a traditional 9-5 job, I would LOVE to work for myself (in reality i AM working for the horse!) and to set my own hours, etc and work outside with the animals i love soooooo much! By competing in the mustang challenge (and doing well) I hope to FINALLY prove myself to those that doubt my knowledge or experience because of my age (I will FINALLY be 25 in may!)

Thank you to Kenya, Joy, and Pam for completing and sending in the trainer reference forms for me!

No comments: