Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Year in Review!

I spend a lot of time online, but most of my time is focused on answering emails, networking, and socializing on websites such as Facebook and Wisconsinhorsenetworspruz.com.

That said, I was updating my new website, www.gsph.spruz.com and realized that I had not updated my blog in over a YEAR!!!!

I greatly appologize, and am taking great pains to rectify this problem!!!

I am teaching and training at Paris Farms, LLC in Paris, WI (Kenosha) and am loving the facility, the close linked group of us at the farm that has now become extended family, and the horses are flourishing as well.

Intense Suspense, Cowboy and I have been working towards showing 1st level and mastering this level over the summer, and Bella-Sierra will be shown at Intro and possibly Training level this summer.

Business has picked up, and I look forward to seeing everyone at the shows!!!

No comments: